Beyond The Five is looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team!
This list will be updated as positions are filled/opened up.
The numbers in parentheses next to each role indicate the number of open positions for that role, not the total number of positions for that role.
A list of all the roles within Beyond The Five can be viewed here:
2021-2022 Roles and Responsibilities
If you have any questions about any of the roles, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are rolling! We are recruiting for these positions year round.
2021-2022 Staff Application
Marketing & Events Team [OPENINGS]
Social Media Coordinator (1)
- Responsible for overseeing the creation of content for and responding to inquiries sent to Beyond The Five’s social media channels.
- Collaborates with Content Creators and Graphic Designers to post and manage engaging content for the community.
- Useful skills:
- Marketing experience
- Experience using graphic design tools such as Canva and Figma
- Experience with Instagram, LinkedIn, Slack, Mailchimp, and Notion
- Previous experience managing accounts on social media platforms (especially Instagram)
Community Coordinator (1)
- Responsible for organizing virtual events, and engaging with students, and moderating Beyond The Five’s online Discord community.
- Useful skills:
- Good communication skills
- Experience moderating a Discord community
- Experience creating and running online events
Academic Team [OPENINGS]
*Instructors are responsible for running a course(s) (grading assignments/exams, assisting students, etc), while Curriculum Developers are responsible for creating and refining a course(s) with Curriculum Coordinators and Audit Coordinators.
Records & Audits Team [OPENINGS]